Ben and Gary Show - Episode 22
Nov 23, 2018
How Do You Select a Dentist?
When choosing a dentist, most people ask someone they know. Understand that what is right for that person may not be right for you.
Ask them for details
- How well does their dentist communicate with them
- Is he on time
- Is the office clean
- Is there a system
Is their dentist good?
- Do they come back for the same problem
- Is the dentist current with the technology
- How does the dentist's team treat them
- How does the dentist treat his team
- Does the dentist seem rushed
- Does food get trapped where the work was done
- Do gums bleed regularly after work is done
- Is their odor after the work is done
- Is there pain when biting down
- If there are complications, does their dentist's team work to resolve them
Does their dentist's office look like a museum?
- Technology is changing dentistry
- Does their dentist invest in new technology
- Does he invest in training for himself and his team
Quality dentistry is more than the price
Make sure the practice you choose meets you expectations.